Unable to view created issues in project backlog

Priyata Dhar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2020

I have recently changed the workflow for one of my project's, but am unable to view all the issues created in the backlog. I can see the issues created when I open the epic, but don't see those in the backlog.

Please let me know how this can be resolved.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2020

There is no "solution suggested above"

I think you are misunderstanding Jira-speak here.  A swimlane is a group of issues collected together across a board.  If you were to select status as a swimlane definition, you'd end up with a pretty useless board, as each swimlane would map to a single column.

I think you mean "column", not swimlane.  A column is one or several status grouped together in order to show you where an issue is in the process.

I suspect that you have added new status to your workflow and then not mapped it or them on to columns.  If there is no mapping for a status, then issues in that status will not appear on the board (backlog is part of a board, so they won't appear there either).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events