Unable to upgrade my free trial data center version to standard or premium. Can anyone assist

Susmita Sahoo April 3, 2023

We need to download CMJ plugin for doing migration POC. In free trial version I am not able to install CMJ , so please provide standard or premium version for 30 days free trial with admin access.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Susmita Sahoo and welcome to the community,

Where do you want to install the CMJ app?

In addition to this, the community can't really provide you with anything, but potential guidance to your problem. You can create a free cloud instance with a trial version of standard or premium. If you want to extend that period you have to raise a request to Atlassian directly at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Susmita Sahoo April 4, 2023

I have installed data center jira software, can I upgrade the plan in that?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

In order to extend the trial of Data Center you have to raise a request with Atlassian or generate another trial code from my.atlassian.com

But DC version do not come with plans like cloud.

Susmita Sahoo April 4, 2023

ok Thank you Alex :)

Suggest an answer