Unable to show verification when export to google sheet

Yik Siang Pang April 5, 2023

Hi, I wanted to export my sprint table to view in google sheet. But the verification code unable to generate from jira software, the UI show Verify Loading.... Please refer to image below.

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 12.05.29 PM.png

I tried to delete cache & cookies and also used incognito browser but still same issue happened.  

2 answers

1 vote
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Yik Siang Pang , 

Van you share the steps you are taking to export the sprint table?

Yik Siang Pang April 6, 2023

Hi @Magdalena Zhisheva,I filter by release date in Jira Software then click Google Sheets logo open in Google Sheets. The verification code will pop out. But in my case din't show the verification code when it pop out, it was stay in loading.

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 9.08.27 AM.png

Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Yik Siang Pang , 

Could you please, try the following:

1. Click the Open in Google sheets icon

2. Wait for this message to appear

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 10.21.37.png

3. Click Allow

4. The verification will appear in new tab

5. If the problem occurs again, close the new tab where the verification again and cancel the verification in the main tab, where you clicked on the Google sheets icon

6. Perform steps 1-4 again and you should be able to get a sign in with Google request which will allow you to authenticate your account and open Google sheets.

Yik Siang Pang April 9, 2023

I has been tried numerous time for that but still unable to get the verification code.

Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2023

Hi @Yik Siang Pang , 

Did you tried all steps listed above?

Yik Siang Pang April 10, 2023

Hi @Magdalena Zhisheva , yes, I also tried it on different computer. the problem still the same.

0 votes
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2023

Hi @Yik Siang Pang ,

Have you installed the required tools to view sheets?

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/use-jira-cloud-for-sheets/

The code is shown in Google sheets itself AFTER you have finished authenticating the connection from G-sheets -> Jira.

The above documentation describes the steps. You can comment back here if something doesn't work.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events