Unable to see fields in Jira ticket

Carrie Tang May 3, 2023

Hi, for some reason I'm no longer able to see the "copy reviewed" field in all Jira tickets. I can see them for some but not others, while my colleague is able to see them in all tickets (see screenshots). Please help! j2.jpgj1.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Carrie Tang ,

It could be that the field is hidden when empty. Can you click on the sprocket/cog Configure at the bottom right in your detailed view? From there see if you find your field there and if so what section is it listed in. If Hidden when empty then you can choose to move up so that it is always present.

Carrie Tang May 3, 2023

Hey @Jack Brickey !

When I click on the config wheel it says "contact your admin to change the field order and layout".

It's strange as I could see this field before, even before it had been populated / changed to yes / no. But for some reason when I logged on this morning it's changed... I tried logging out and in again and still the same. And no one else seems to have changed anything since I could last see it?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Carrie Tang .

It is possible that your admin change the configuration in removed or hid the field. You definitely should reach out to your admin and discuss this matter with them.

Carrie Tang May 5, 2023

ey @Jack Brickey - that must have been it. She said she just "ticked a box" and it appeared again. Thanks so much for your help :)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2023

great. please consider accepting the answer.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events