Unable to see Epic Links/Names in the JQL filter query

Rahul March 26, 2023

Hi,

I have created 8-10 Epics for my project and subsequently added user stories to these Epic.

Trying to create a filter now, but the Epic Link filed is not showing up the list of newly created Epics to choose from. Even if I type in the value directly i.e. "Epic Link" = BAC-78 , it shows no results, whereas that Epic has 10 Stories associated with it.

Am I missing any additional configurations?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2023

Hi @Rahul try Parent Link instead of Epic Link.

Rahul March 27, 2023

@Dave Mathijs  - Thanks for the response. Tried Parent link ..the list of Epics is showing up along with several other stories which have child tickets. I was hoping with this the JQL would work...but still unable to get the list of stories.

image.png

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2023

Can you share a screenshot of BAC-100 and the issues in the Epic? (issue summary blurred if it contains sensitive information)

Rahul March 27, 2023

@Dave Mathijs - Here you go

image.png

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2023

I'm unable to reproduce the issue, let me get back to you when another cause comes to mind.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events