Unable to complete sprint

Tehmina Aslam May 19, 2024

Hi,

I’m working on completing sprint 363, but I’m encountering an issue. A dialog box indicates that some tickets have incomplete subtasks. However, I’ve reviewed all the tickets, and all the subtasks are marked as done/closed. I’m not sure why I’m receiving this message.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

Hello @Tehmina Aslam 

In board settings check column section and make sure all statuses are mapped to a column.   Any thing in unmapped status column can pose a problem.

Reference: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Cannot-close-sprint-due-to-open-sub-tasks-when-all-sub-tasks-and/qaq-p/1187571

Let me know if this has resolved your issue.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

Hi @Tehmina Aslam ,

please check that you are not using quick filters in your sprint view. Moreover try to perform a JQL like 

Sprint = "Your sprint name here"

in order to check all issues in sprint. If you don't see any unresolved ticket please verify that there are not tickets not visible by your user asking to a project admin.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events