Unable to add a status in column management as a site admin

Dan Gale ADMIN January 9, 2018

Currently I am able to create new Columns in jobs I create, but I'm unable to add a status to them, and therefore they don't appear in the Active Sprints view.

See attached screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 2.43.34 pm.pngI want to create and add an "In Progress" status to the "Ready for Review" column, but the "Add Status" button is greyed out even though I'm a site admin. Is this a limitation of Simplified Workflow?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Is your user account inside the Administrators project role of the project France-Soir Wine Shop?

Dan Gale ADMIN January 10, 2018

I've since assigned my account to all admin groups and now I've got full functionality. Thanks :)

Jean-Luc Schellens April 3, 2018

I've the same issue!?!

But how do I assign my account to all admin groups???

Jean-Luc Schellens April 3, 2018

It's OK I found it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2018

Go into each project your board includes, and check the permission scheme.  Make sure your account matches the rules for "project administration".  Most of us use roles, so you will probably find you need to make sure you add your self to each of the project's "admin" roles.

Suggest an answer