Unable to Close Sprint

Daniel Zimmerman August 7, 2018

I created a separate sub-task workflow that only includes 4 status values. There are two that show as green values to indicate final status ("Cancelled" and "Done - Complete"). However, now when I try to close the sprint, I get a message that the following issues have sub-tasks that are not closed. When I go to the issues in question and review the sub-tasks, they all appear to be in the Done - Complete status. 

Is there some other way I need to identify the sub-task Done - Complete status = closed? 

What gives? I cannot seem to identify what needs to be done to close the sub-tasks? 

4 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2018

Hi @Daniel Zimmerman,

Dose these 4 subtasks contain both “Done - Complete” and "Cancelled" statuses?

You can try to check the column management in the board configuration. Both of these final states match the Done column?

done.png

Daniel Zimmerman August 10, 2018

Thanks @Ollie Guan. The column was already setup as such. After trying again the following day, it allowed me to close the sprint. I did republish the workflow, but I can't see how that would have fixed the problem. Either way, it works now. 

0 votes
云霄 October 6, 2023

Thank you!!  After studying all day, I didn't think it was so easy

0 votes
Rahul Ingle December 2, 2021

@Ollie Guan  Thank you solution. my issue has been resolved.

0 votes
Ina Hemmes February 18, 2020

This answer solved my issue also. How simple can it be!  Thank you!!

Suggest an answer