It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

UI Suggestion: Order of display of details on linked stories. Edited

The order is currently priority > assignee > workflow

Workflow breaks the column and forces the user to look left/right at priorities and assignees. Workflow should be furthest left. Workflow > assignee > priority - Otherwise it's really hard to tell the colors between priorities.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Sep 23, 2019

Hi Brett, you might consider using the "Feedback" link w/in the application under your profile icon. Alternatively submit a suggestion via the Atlassian Support channel.

Hi Jack, thank you for the referral, I have submitted it as feedback.

I hope this doesn't end up as a dead feature request. This is a very quick win.

Jack Community Leader Sep 23, 2019

you bet. TBH, i expect it will get buried in the many hundreds of open requests, many of which are undoubtedly higher priority or at least in higher demand. It will come down to how many votes it gets I expect. Assuming it makes it into the open suggestion queue at all. This is, of course, JMO. :-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you