Two-Three member's tickets are not showing in our sprint board

Neha Tandekar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

Some members of our testing team and their Jira tickets are not appearing on the sprint board, despite being added with the correct roles and settings enabled in project settings/backlog management. The sprint assignments for the tickets are already updated.

Assistance is needed with this issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2024

@Neha Tandekar A couple of things to check, unfortunately we don't really have enough information available on your setup to solve this without more info

• Do the tickets meet the filter for the board?
  • Are the board columns set up to show the statuses that those tickets are in?
Neha Tandekar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

1. Yes, they are members of Sprint Teams, and we're reviewing the board for those individuals' tickets.

2. The board statuses are also configured for these tickets.

While these team members' tickets were previously visible, they are not appearing in this sprint for some reason, hence the query.

Let me know if you need any additional details to debug this. Many thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events