We recently migrated our JIRA and Confluence instances to new servers with new URLs. All our in-context links to JIRA in Confluence updated to the new base url correctly, but unfortunately there were a lot of hard links created by users which did not update. We have redirects for the old DNS addresses to the new servers, but it doesn't change the address; if the user uses these as is, they get SSL errors and base URL mismatch errors. So we set up a Tuckey urlrewrite filter to fix the base URL. This works great with the exception of links that have the "/browse/" sub-path in the URL. For these links, for some reason they get the base URL inputted twice in the corrected URL, which results in an error. An example would be something like this:
This is an example of what our urlrewrite looks like:
<name>Domain Name Check</name>
<condition name="host" operator="notequal">newjira.company.com:8443$</condition>
I've tried this a few different ways, including use multiple rules with host equals instead of host notequal, and they all result in the same thing. ALL other links rewrite correctly, but links with /browse/ get a "double" redirect.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs