Trying to use Created Vs resolved chart for defect trend

Manisha Kode January 10, 2020

Hello,

I am using this gadget with a fliter that give sme all issues in the past year. I am trying to create a graph for mgmt to show them defect trend for last year. I see there is one gadget setting that is kind of creating nuances. "Day Previously". When I can use filter to restrict my data for a period i want, why do I need to put number of days here. This particular option is making this gadget unusable as I will have to keep it changing as the days progresses. 

I wished i did not have to enter any number of days and it will show the graph for all records in my filter.

Is there a way for me to bypass that option? Did anyone had this issue and how did you overcome without manually going and changing days.

1 answer

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2020

Hi @Manisha Kode

With our add-ons Great Gadgets for Jira Server and  Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud you can have a Created vs Resolved chart on your dashboard that allows selecting a time range. 

In the 10 gadgets offered by the add-on, there is a Release Burndown / Burnup Chart gadget than can be easily configured as Created vs Resolved Chart. Just take a look at this example. 

CreatedVsResolved_Days.jpg

Danut

Suggest an answer