• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Trying to switch between reports on a board but it's not showing me the 'view all reports' option though am sure it was earlier. Very new to Jira so may be missing something - can anybody help? (Board is tied to multiple projects).

Trying to switch between reports on a board but it's not showing me the 'view all reports' option though am sure it was earlier. Very new to Jira so may be missing something - can anybody help? (Board is tied to multiple projects).

Sarah Redding February 25, 2016

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Deleon February 25, 2016

When viewing a report on a board there's a dropdown link next to the name of the report that says "Switch report." If you click this, you should see a link for "All Reports."

Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 10.04.34 AM.png

In my screenshot you can see the name of the board (InfraKanBan), the name of the report (Control Chart) and the dropdown next to the name of the report.

Thanks but that’s the bit that’s not working! I click on the dropdown and it only gives me the option to select control chart or cumulative flow diagram – no other reports. My other boards seem to be working ok. Only difference with this one is that it’s not part of a project – just a board in its own right. Not sure if that could be something to do with it?

Screengrab.png

James Deleon February 25, 2016

Interesting, I checked a board I have that's just a board in it's own right, and I'm noticing a lack of the "All reports" option as well. However, I do have a fair more options than yours:

Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 10.17.41 AM.png

The only thing I can think of is that your board doesn't reflect any Epics, Sprints, Versions, or Releases. Is there a specific report you're looking for? I can tell you what's on it (re: issue types) and might be able to figure out why a specific report isn't showing up.

Edit to add: Upon further research, it seems that specifically the all reports page is tied to a project, not a board. The URL to the all reports page reflects this: /projects/INFRA?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:report-page

Mmm... it doesn't reflect any of those at the moment, but then neither do any of my other projects / boards (just experimenting atm so keeping it simple) and they are showing me all report options. Am sure it was allowing me to select from all reports earlier because I ran a pivot report from this board. Am not looking for any particular report - just trying them out to find out which ones will be most useful to us...

That makes sense - thanks for clarifying. Set up a project tied to the board and all working fine smile

Suggest an answer