Trying to create a simple issue collector to give our non-JIRA users a way to request accounts, etc. I have a basic, out of the box implementation (locally hosted on my laptop - for experimentation). Have a basic issue collector, creating issues (issue-type "Task") in my project - all that seems to work fine, but I'd like to set the Priority field to "normal" or "non-critical", but when using the fieldValues in the test, it's not setting the value in the created task.
Here's the simple code to display the issue collector:
It runs just fine, but when I look at the created task, there's no priority set.
I can modify the collector itself, add the priority field onto the screen, but that lets anyone who's using the form say their request is critical (are they ever?)... seriously, I'd really just like to default the priority to normal.
what am I missing?
John, yes, "collect browser info" had been checked...
not quite sure what the Browser Info might have to do with that, but regardless, it was checked when I tested the collector.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs