Top defects impacting testing is only showing defects with CLOSED status

McARI SERVICES GHANA August 2, 2020

I cannot see any defects that is not in c;losed status although i had ensured that all possible status is selected and all defects are linked to test cases

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2020

Hi @McARI SERVICES GHANA 

Would it be possible to provide us with a little more information?

Where are the top defects not showing? How does the link to test cases impact their visibility?

Ste

McARI SERVICES GHANA August 3, 2020

There is a widget called top defects affecting testing. I have added this and configured it to show all defects. The issue at hand is that it is only showing defect with closed status, The linking of defects to test scripts was brought up as i was trying to show that all the defects have been linked to executed test scripts in Zeohyr and that that is not the issue? 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2020

Hi @McARI SERVICES GHANA 

Their help page appears to suggest you can select multiple statuses from the gadget's edit screen - have you completed that step?

Ste

Priya Gajaananan November 11, 2021

If the defects are opened at step level, it is not showing on this report. Please advise why. 

Suggest an answer