Today's Date in Advanced Roadmaps show in my time zone?

James Webber April 8, 2022

I have raised this with Atlassian Support but thought I would also ask the awesome community.

We have noticed that the today's date line is showing incorrectly in all our advanced roadmaps plans in Cloud.

Attached is a screenshot exampleAdavanced Roadmap Todays Date.png

• In Jira system configuration 

Default user time zone = (GMT+12:00) Auckland

• In my user preferences 

My timezone is Pacific/Auckland.

This seems to be impacting all users. It is most noticeable if a user focuses the time range of the plan to one or two weeks.

We would like the today's date to show at NZ time.. it seems to be GMT or further back.

3 answers

1 vote
Alexander Senior August 21, 2022

For future people who come across this issue - Advanced roadmaps definitely operates off of GTM (confirmed with support) so the date indicators will be wrong if you're not in that one timezone. There's a feature request to be able to configure the timezone - see here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20584 and upvote it if you want this very basic feature to be implemented.

0 votes
Alexander Senior August 11, 2022

Hi @James Webber I've also got the same issue, did you eventually get a resolution from Atlassian?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2022

@James Webber Did you get an answer to this issue?

Suggest an answer