• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Cloud Error

Starting today, we can't access this plugin (?).  As admin, I've been trying to search for other issues, but haven't found anyone recently reporting an issue.

We rarely change any system configurations and, barring a rogue actor, I'm the only one to update any configs...

A bit stumped HOW to even troubleshoot this...Anyone have advice?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Jan 13, 2021

If it were me I would open a support request w/ the vendor - https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/group/31 while you await any input here in the Community.

Yeah, I will...Confused when I went there previously and they want me to create a login just to get in...Guess I will.

Thanks for the URL, I had a bear of a time figuring out WHO the heck created this as it's not apparent by viewing it in Manage Subscriptions.

I didn't initially set it up so wasn't privvy where or who it came from.

there should be a "Support and Issues" link on all apps. But I don't use this one so maybe not? I suspect that some update to you cloud instance may have exposed a regression but really hard to say in these cases.

Thanks, I went that route initially, but when I sent an email to the suggested address (support@tempo.io) it bounced back - invalid address....So...having a grand time lol

I submitted a support "ticket" (?) on their site directly.  Hopefully between that and any possible info from this community we'll get back up and running.

oooo.... that is bad form. definitely let them know that.

good luck and post your findings here.

FWIW if anyone finds this helpful (I didn't), they offer this page:

https://status.tempo.io

"All Systems Normal" isn't quite right for me, but it's cute that they have it.

Tempo support replied quickly.

They apparently had an "issue" earlier which now requires "uninstall/reinstall".

While support mentioned no data will be lost, the confirmation on manage subscriptions | Delete for Timesheet warns that data will be deleted.  I replied back to them basically asking "are you SURE no data will be lost???".

Getting closer (hopefully).

@Jack ,

They replied:
"Please don't delete it.

You seems to have gone the a different place to uninstall the app. You would need to go to Jira settings in your Jira instance, then select "Apps" from there and then go to "Manage apps" page to Unsubscribe the app first, then Uninstall it."

In 3 years of using Jira, I still am garbage finding admin type links...I don't see *anywhere* in Jira settings that has "Apps".

Can you help me find where the heck they're talking about?

Nevermind, found it!  Hiding in plain site up top under Apps (vs buried in "Settings" somewhere where I was looking).

Once I found that, there was an "Update" button (pressed) for Timesheet, and now seems we're back up.

Appreciate the dialog @Jack , I need to get more involved here. I constantly have PM/Jira questions and maybe every now and then I can help someone else :)

Thanks again.

great! glad to assist and best of luck!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you