Time logged per month

Simon Singh January 19, 2019

Hi, I'm trying to find out how much time is logged (Time spent) per project per month. I can see the "Time spent" column and can sum that, but how do I know which month the "Time spent" was added?

Is there another column I can query which will let me know the date when the "Time Spent" was added?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2019

You can do this with the help of add-ons like Tempo. There are other worklog reporting plugins as well in the Atlassian marketplace.

Simon Singh January 21, 2019

Thanks Jobin, I'll give that a go.

1 vote
Miron Ivano _Timescale_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 22, 2022

Hi Simon,

You can do that as well with an addon called Timescale.

There you can easily generate a monthly view/report on all the timespent per different project or set of projects. 

Hope it helps.

1 vote
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2019

Hi @Simon Singh ,

as @Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist] said, there are many worklogs reporting plugins available on the marketplace. You can simply type 'worklogs' in the search box and give one of them a go.

All of them provide at least a free trial, so please check as many of them as you like before making a final decision.

Regards,

Jakub.

Manmadha December 6, 2019

@Jakub Sławiński 

Superb thanks FYI.

Cheers

0 votes
Nadia April 27, 2021

Hi there! So there is NO way to do nice monthly reports out of the box, right? 

I have tried with filters and gadgets and it is not very accurate unfortunately, and leaving us with excel again... 

Do you have any plans on adding timesheet reports or smth like that in Cloud Jira? 

0 votes
Rashan Paani June 14, 2019

Hi@Simon Singh 

Maybe app Quantify help you

Read about them on the marketplaсe, it seems to me their product should be suitable for you.

Suggest an answer