Time Tracking in JIRA for all issue type

DPA May 5, 2020

Hello There,

In order for us to better predict capacity, I want to understand if there is tool which can help us generate consolidated report of effort from all technical teams working on the issue type (story, Bug). 

We have enabled the time tracking field for our Jira Instance. 

For example: For a given project, there are 100 stories. For each story, we have Product owner effort, Development resource effort and QA effort.

At the start of the sprint the story  is estimated for the effort say 40 hrs, which includes Product owner, Development & QA effort.

As we progress through the sprint, all the resources mentioned above log their actual for the work against the story. This is logged in against their name in the worklog.

I understand that I can generate a consolidated report against the total effort but the ask here to generate a report against all teams who are working on the project/story

I want to generate a report against above mentioned project with columns(Product Owner, Development, QA & Total) to see the effort. This would help us plan for all future releases.

Please let me know if there is any existing Jira report OR add-on for generating it.

Thanks

DP 

0 answers

Suggest an answer