This site cannot be reached , whenever trying to use jira on chrome or any other browser

Deepak Rana December 28, 2021

I donot know either it is my system problem or the jira , but i have tried the solution like browser puglins, firewall setting and alll , but didnot get it.Everytime getting the same think , this site takes to  long time to respond , This site cannot be reached .It will helpful if anyone suggest me an idea how i get out of it

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Welcome to the Community!

This sounds like a networking error, or the site you are trying to reach is broken.

You say it takes a long time to respond, which suggests that you are successfully reaching it, but then "the site cannot be reached" implies you are not.  This could be a broken service - it accepts your connection request, but never talks back to you after the initial contact.

Could you confirm the exact symptoms you are seeing?  For example

(Obscure the full names of things you are trying to get to if you want, we're interested in behaviour, not the exact site)

Suggest an answer