Vladimir Konovalov November 7, 2014

I login as administrative.

There is no reference plugins, why?

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2014

What do you mean "reference plugins"?

click on the administration menu

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2014

Yes, I click administration, I get the administration stuff. What do you mean "reference plugins"?

Снимок.PNG

Plugins.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2014

I'm sorry, I can't read that, I don't know what you are showing us (I apologise for my lack of language skills, to my shame, I only speak English with some small ability to read some of the romance languages if I try hard) I can see it's a menu, and I think it's an admin menu, but I don't know how "reference plugins" fit into it, because I don't know what they are.

Vladimir Konovalov November 8, 2014

well, list all menu items administration

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2014

I'm afraid you keep missing my point. You have not explained what you mean by "Reference plugins". What are they? What makes you think there should be a link to them (whatever they are) in the admin menus? What are you expecting and where did you get the idea of "reference plugins" from?

Vladimir Konovalov November 9, 2014

This installation instruction language. Item 2 see.

--------------------------------

Download language pack
JIRA-6.3.9-language-pack-ru_RU.jar

Installation instructions 1.Download the above jar file. 2.In the section "Administration" in JIRA, click on "Plugins" and then click "Install". 3.Click on the link "Download plugin" and use the "Browse"button to find the downloaded jar file to your hard drive and select it. 4.Click "Download". 5.The language pack is loaded in JIRA and will be automatically set to 'JIRA Russian (Russia) Language Pack' plugin. 6.For instructions on changing the default language can be found here .7.How to change the user language can be found here . 8.If you see any errors or omissions in the installed language pack please return to Atlassian Translations to fix them. You can log in with your Atlassian ID credentials and start translating straight away.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2014

I still don't understand what a "reference plugin" is, or what it's got to do with the Russian language plugin. If you are trying to install this language add on, then the instructions look ok to me, but I don't understand where you are stuck.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2014

In more recent versions of Jira, plugins are re-named to "add ons".  

However, if you have no access to addon/plugin in your administration menu, then the most likely explanation is that you are only a project administrator, and not a jira admin or system admin. 

Vladimir Konovalov November 10, 2014

thanks, I figured it out. It would be necessary to correct the statement :-)

0 votes
Vladimir Konovalov November 9, 2014

I'm stuck at the point 2 instructions - >  2.In the section "Administration" in JIRA, click on "Plugins" and then click "Install".

in my JIRA in the section "Administration" NO "Plugins"

Suggest an answer