The sprints only partially work

harainye June 23, 2020

The sprints I set up in my project only partially work, and there is no related log? Where should I position the problem. help!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

When you say "only partially work", you tell us nothing about the problem you think you are seeing.

Could you tell us what the problem is?

harainye June 23, 2020

Thanks, Nic.

Here is the thing,I set the date of one sprint as June 22. When I closed the sprint on the night of June 22, I selected the date of the next sprint as July 6. However, only about half of the issues in the sprint were transferred to July 6, and the remaining outstanding issues remained on June 22 without relevant activity log.

Is there any rule that does not trigger the sprint to July 6th? How do I locate the problem?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2020

What is the difference between an issue that went into the new sprint and one that did not?

harainye June 27, 2020

When the issue is completed, it does not enter a new sprint. Otherwise, it will enter a new sprint.Now the problem is, the unfinished problem, part of the new sprint, part of the old sprint.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2020

Yes, but what is the difference between an issue that moved to the new sprint and one that did not?  I'm not asking about the behaviour, but the differences between issues.

Suggest an answer