The number of done points at the top of the sprint board is incorrect. How do I get it to accept any of the resolutions (including the custom ones) as being done (it's the number in green at the top right of the pic)?
I'm not sure what it is adding up (or how it is getting the values), that's the problem? I thought it should be adding up the story points of everything that has been finished, no matter what the resolution state it. But, it seems to only be counting the `Done` resolution and ignoring the other resolutions.
That doesn't sound quite right, although I'd be interested in the board config too - what status is in the far right-hand column on the board, and which issues are in it?
Is it possible to give us the filter I asked for? (It's not going to leak your data to use - the fields I've asked for are pretty abstract)
Ok, the best way to get to it from here is probably:
1. Make a note of the sprint you are questioning (Looks like Sprint 27 to me, but I'm not sure if it was just demo data for a screenshot)
2. Go to Board -> Configure and look at the first page of options called "General", where there is a board filter defined. Beneath it, there should be a "view filter query"
3. That takes you to the "issue navigator" which lists the issues matching the filter, and the filter definition. Make sure you are in "advanced" mode on this screen, so you see the JQL definition of the filter
4. The board filter lists everything on the board, what we want to do is lookonly at that one sprint. So, add a clause to the filter for "and sprint = 'Sprint 27'", or whatever the sprint was that you noted earlier (do not save this filter)
5. You should now have a list of all the issues just in that sprint.
6. To the right, there is a "configure columns" - use that to change the columns to show just issue keys, story points, status and resolution (I don't think there will be anything sensitive in that data)
No, it's the board columns that we're interested in. The columns that appear in the working view / active sprint display.
Go to board configuration and look at the column setting - each column should contain one or more status, we'd like to see which status are in the far-right column.
We've worked it out... The ordering of the board columns makes a difference. Moving the `Deployed` column to the end fixed the problem. That was annoying and really not obvious...
Thanks for your help Nic. Very much appreciated and I've learnt a bit more about the monstrosity that is Jira :-)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events