The closed ticket is still showing in the queue.

Aisha Jahan April 14, 2023

Hi Team,

I set the filter as 'resolved=EMPTY,' but a few closed requests are still appearing in my bin. Can you suggest how I can fix this?

queue.png

Queue2.png

Regards,

Aisha

2 answers

3 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023

HI @Aisha Jahan ,

resolved should be the resolution date. It is strange that it is empty for closed tickets.

Try using resolution field instead. Something like :

assignee=currentUser() and resolution is EMPTY

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for the quick response, I tried this but no change it is still the same issue.

Regards,

Aisha

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023

Hi @Aisha Jahan ,

please verify the workflow associated in order to verify if Resolution is mandatory on resolution screen or if there is some postfunction that automatically populate that field. One of the above approach should be put in place in order to avoid your issue.

Regards,

Fabio

2 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2023

Hi @Aisha Jahan ,

I hope you are doing well!!

Resolution for the issue is not set, could be the reason issue appearing even after closed.

I would suggest you check weather resolution is set or not for the issue.

Regards,
Mayur

Hi Mayur,

Can you please guide me on where I need to check this, the complete path?

Regards,

Aisha

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2023

Suggest an answer