The JIRA Boards are missing after upgrading from JIRA server 7.2.6 to 7.8

Brianna Power/Lorraine Georga March 15, 2018

I have upgraded Jira Server from version 7.2.6 to 7.8. I followed the instructions here as we are on Solaris

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/upgrading-jira-applications-manually-802592252.html

After the upgrade, I restored from an export from the previous version and I cannot see any boards.

I did a re-index and restarted the Jira service with no luck.

Cannot see anything in the tomcat logs as well.

Any help is appreciated.

4 answers

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2018

And by the way I hope you upgraded software and not core :-)

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2018

does it show like this ?

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2018

1.JPG

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2018

Go to applications and check if jira software is installed

Suggest an answer