Test Tab is not visible to Jira navigation bar

Sopan Sagorkar November 25, 2016

Hi ,

I have successfully installed Zephyr for Jira (v. 3.2.2.32202654) to my Jira instance (v. 7.2.3) . although I am able to add test case as an issue type but Test tab is not visible to the navigation bar of Jira instance. 

Note: I have logged in as a admin user.

Thanks&Regards,

Sopan

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
shiva pandey February 1, 2017

@Sopan Sagorkar

you need to add your user to Zephyr QA group to enable test tab visibility over JIRA navigation bar.

For this go to Project setting–> User and roles --> add user to a role . and add user to Zephyr QA group.

If this doesn't work then you will have to create a separate directory and then add users to it.

Thanks&Regards,

Shiva

1 vote
Swapna Kumar Vemula [Zephyr]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2016

Hi Sopan,

If you are able to add Testcase as an issuetype then the add-on is installed successfully. Do you have any specific project configurations/permissions for your instance? share a screenshot of Zephyr for JIRA add-on from Manage Add-on page.

Regards,

Zephyr Support

Sopan Sagorkar November 27, 2016

Thanks for quick response Swapna smile

Please have a look on attached screenshot

Zephyr.jpg

Swapna Kumar Vemula [Zephyr]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2016

Thanks Sopan, Can you submit a case with us through our support portal https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/ so that we can investigate further.

0 votes
Tanya Maroz October 4, 2020

Hi,

I installed Jira, but Test tab is not visible to the navigation bar of Jira instance.

Need help 

Suggest an answer