Tempo Timesheet Approval - Issue

Ivan Tadic March 19, 2019

Since last two weeks we have started getting error when trying to approve Timesheets. In the UI timesheet doesn't get approved and in Developer Console we get following error:

{"errors":{"action":"Action not available in approval workflow"},"errorMessages":[],"reasons":["FORBIDDEN"],"flushedErrorMessages":[]}

We didn't make any change to the Jira nor Tempo. I am Team Lead with permission to approve Timesheet. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2019

Hi @Ivan Tadic

this sounds to me this is something you should ask the tempo support for. I also added an additional tag so maybe someone from the tempo team will also jump in here.

Good luck in figuring it out!

Cheers,
Matthias.

Ivan Tadic March 20, 2019

Thanks @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ I have reported an issue to Tempo Support.

0 votes
Shradha Singh April 21, 2020

Hi @Ivan Tadic 

I am also facing same issue. How did you fix it?

Regards
Shradha

Ivan Tadic April 22, 2020

Issue got fixed in the end by itself :) Tempo support solved it most likely.

Shradha Singh April 22, 2020

Hi @Ivan Tadic 

Did Tempo suggest any fix ?

Regards
Shradha

0 votes
Jonnada Kiran October 2, 2019

@Ivan Tadic . Even we are facing this issue. Is it resolved ? If yes, what are the steps for resolving this. Thanks.

0 votes
Toñi Peña
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2019

Hi,

How can I see the status icon of the timesheets of the team members I supervise?

In the latest version of Timesheets it does not appear

Thanks,

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2019

Hi @Toñi Peña ,

In Tempo Timesheets 9 and later, the approval status is no longer shown in the Team timesheet.
To view the approval status for your team members, please go to the Approval report (Tempo, Teams, select your Team and use the "Approval" button to access the Approvals report, see also https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/296648995/Approving+and+Rejecting+Your+Team+s+Timesheets+-+Tempo+Server ).

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Toñi Peña
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2019

Thank you for information

Suggest an answer