It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tempo Timesheet Approval - Issue

Since last two weeks we have started getting error when trying to approve Timesheets. In the UI timesheet doesn't get approved and in Developer Console we get following error:

{"errors":{"action":"Action not available in approval workflow"},"errorMessages":[],"reasons":["FORBIDDEN"],"flushedErrorMessages":[]}

We didn't make any change to the Jira nor Tempo. I am Team Lead with permission to approve Timesheet. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Ivan Tadic

this sounds to me this is something you should ask the tempo support for. I also added an additional tag so maybe someone from the tempo team will also jump in here.

Good luck in figuring it out!

Cheers,
Matthias.

Thanks @Matthias Gaiser -K15t- I have reported an issue to Tempo Support.

Hi,

How can I see the status icon of the timesheets of the team members I supervise?

In the latest version of Timesheets it does not appear

Thanks,

Hi @Toñi Peña ,

In Tempo Timesheets 9 and later, the approval status is no longer shown in the Team timesheet.
To view the approval status for your team members, please go to the Approval report (Tempo, Teams, select your Team and use the "Approval" button to access the Approvals report, see also https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/296648995/Approving+and+Rejecting+Your+Team+s+Timesheets+-+Tempo+Server ).

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Thank you for information

@Ivan Tadic . Even we are facing this issue. Is it resolved ? If yes, what are the steps for resolving this. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

363 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you