Tempo: Better Batch Approval Process?

I have over 80 timesheets I have to approve every time period. Individually selecting a time sheet for approval, approving it, the confirming the approval is way too many steps.

Additionally, not being to filter time sheets that waiting for approval in the timesheet list view, or sort, makes that list very hard to use.

Q1: Am I missing something obvious?

Q2: Are there any other solutions?

3 answers

1 accepted

I was checking with the developmeny team and they do not yet have a date or version fixed for the release of this feature. Most likely it will be released sometime late in Q3/ early Q4 (about Sept/ Oct)

Thanks Susanne.

If there's anything we cand to accelerate that time line, please let us know.

Hi Sami,

this is not supported in the current version of Tempo, but we are working on improvements of the Timesheet approval process. The first improvements will be released in Tempo Timesheets 7.9 at the end of April.

Timesheet approvers will be able to view all approval requests in a list and approval can be done there. To start with, it will not be possible to "bulk" approve timesheets, but this is one of the next improvements to be implemented

Kind regards

Susanne

Thanks Susanne.

Glad to hear that's being addressed. Looking forward to 7.9.

Any idea when the "bulk approve" is slated for?

Hi Sami

this feature is now available in Timesheets since version 7.15

Cheers,

Kristín

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

82 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you