Tempo: Better Batch Approval Process?

Sami Mikhail March 20, 2014

I have over 80 timesheets I have to approve every time period. Individually selecting a time sheet for approval, approving it, the confirming the approval is way too many steps.

Additionally, not being to filter time sheets that waiting for approval in the timesheet list view, or sort, makes that list very hard to use.

Q1: Am I missing something obvious?

Q2: Are there any other solutions?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2014

I was checking with the developmeny team and they do not yet have a date or version fixed for the release of this feature. Most likely it will be released sometime late in Q3/ early Q4 (about Sept/ Oct)

Thanks Susanne.

If there's anything we cand to accelerate that time line, please let us know.

1 vote
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2014

Hi Sami,

this is not supported in the current version of Tempo, but we are working on improvements of the Timesheet approval process. The first improvements will be released in Tempo Timesheets 7.9 at the end of April.

Timesheet approvers will be able to view all approval requests in a list and approval can be done there. To start with, it will not be possible to "bulk" approve timesheets, but this is one of the next improvements to be implemented

Kind regards

Susanne

Thanks Susanne.

Glad to hear that's being addressed. Looking forward to 7.9.

Any idea when the "bulk approve" is slated for?

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
0 votes
Kristin Hreinsdottir November 23, 2015

Hi Sami

this feature is now available in Timesheets since version 7.15

Cheers,

Kristín

Samiullah Khan May 23, 2023

Thanks.

Suggest an answer