Tempo Account Field not displaying account options

Maritsa Annandale July 6, 2021

Hi

I have created a new company managed project.

I then linked my project to existing Tempo Accounts.

Added the field (Account) to my screen and issue types.

But when I want to select from the dropdowns in project (in issue) - I don't get dropdown options of the existing accounts

Can someone please help as to why this is happening?

Thank you 

Maritsa

2 answers

0 votes
Jurica Petricevic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2022

@Susanne Götz _Tempo_ hi,

we have the same or a similar problem. Our accounts are global and therefore available in all projects. Does the link have to be direct or can this already cause this bug?

in any case we have a problem that only the systemadmin can choose the account and no one else. In our projects, project managers should be able to do the same, but for some reason their account filed have not been shown, the menu is only opening to us administrators and noone else.

best regards

0 votes
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Hi @Maritsa Annandale ,

Can you please check if the Account that you linked to the new project is also linked to any project that is in "Trash" or "Archive" (JIRA settings, Projects).

If so, can you please unlink the Account from these projects and check if the Account is then available in your new project (you are then affected by this bug, https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-2215).

In case the Account is not linked to any project in Trash or Archive, can you please create a ticket for this problem in our Tempo Support system, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6, so we can better investigate this. 

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Maritsa Annandale July 6, 2021

Thank you for your response.

Unlinking my accounts from archived projects will unfortunately affect my timesheets. So unlinking them from Archived projects is not really an option for me.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events