Team members not receiving task notifications

Ashish G August 19, 2022

Hello All,

I have created a task and added an assignee. I have also added multiple team members to the task. But only the assignee received the notification that a new task has been created. How can i ensure that the team members also get this notification.
Jira Task.png

2 answers

1 vote
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Hi @Ashish G 

Welcome to the community.

By default, notifications are sent to assignee, reporter and watchers. Please go to project settings -> notifications and add Team Member field to events.

0 votes
Nicolas Tagle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022

Hello Ashish,

Welcome, please go to the superior right corner, click thee cog icon and go to "Issues". Then go to the left panel and browse for Notification scheme.

Select the Notification scheme that handle your project and verify the notifications sent by it. I think Team Member is a Custom Field so Click on "Add Notification", Select Custom Field and choose "Team Member", and that should be it. 

Let us know how it goes, regards.

Nico.

Suggest an answer