Tailoring the default View Issue Screen

Olga Toverovskaya September 6, 2022

Hi Everyone, happy September.  

I got an question from a customer asking to tailor which fields show up on the view issue screen.  Here is the workflow.  

1. User opens jira project

2. Selects the issues icon on the left. 

3. List of issues displays with details exposed for the latest issue.  Fields that show up now are Smart Checklist (which we do not use), Description, Attachment, Forms, etc. 

These fields are irrelevant to our process.  I would like to customize this screen but I don't seem to be able to do so no matter how many times I try configuring screens.  Where am I going wrong?  I am a project admin.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2022

Hi @Olga Toverovskaya 

If I am guessing your question correctly, it appears that you are using the Smart Checklist for Jira on your instance, and this is displaying in one project that your client does not need.

If my assumption is correct, you might need to refer to the vendor documentation and disable the app for the project. Please check out Manage add-on visibility per project

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Alex 

Suggest an answer