Tables (that contain issues) in Jira Database

Bill Mariasoosai November 13, 2013

All:

After installation of JIRA (6.1.2) on linux server (Suse 11) with SQL server 2008 R2 backend.

The database was called "jiradb"

I created a project "Atlassian Jira Test Project" and 2 issues AJTP-1 and AJTP-2 in JIRA

Which tables in the database "jiradb" contain the info about this project and the issues created.

Thanks for your help.

Bzoo

4 answers

1 vote
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2013

Hi Bill,

As what I know, if using PosGreSQL, the table is public.jiraissue . Not sure whether if it is same with SQL server 2008 R2. In addition, you can enable SQL loggin to see SQL retrieved when issue is created.

Best Regards,

Steven

0 votes
Bill Mariasoosai November 14, 2013

Hi Nic:

The above link contains really a lot of information I need.

Thanks & Regards,

Bzoo

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2013

Although you've now been given the table you asked about, I suspect you're going to look at it and find it doesn't contain what you think it does and you're going to ask for more.

Before you do, have a look at https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Database+Schema

0 votes
Bill Mariasoosai November 13, 2013

Hi Steve:

Thanks for your info. Based on your reply, I figured out.

The name of the table is dbo.jiraissue in my SQL SERVER 2008 R2

Thanks again

Bzoo

Suggest an answer