Sum Values Fields from Isues

I want to create a Project on JIRA with Custom fields, which can sum all elements in single calculated fields - each one. How to resolve this:

------------------------------------------

NameSUM COLUMN
First Element3
Secound Element8
Total:11

How to create that Suming elements in JIRA ?

Only the namber is a number. But how write a Code ? Please help.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

You'll need to write code for this.

Are these fields going to appear on each issue?  i.e. First Element and Second element are (number?) custom fields, and total then gets displayed on the issue view (and navigator and reports etc) when one or both of them have data?

Can I sum elements in workflows ? From 3-4 custom fields in one row ?

You have not explained where you want these fields. Are they going to appear on each issue? Or somewhere else? (Yes, you can sum elements in workflows - you'll need some code to add it up and either post it into another field in a post-function, but it might be easier to use a scripted field)

All this fields I want to have in one Project called Licencion. This will be my first project on Jira. And first of all I must prepere total sum of all numeric fields and secound i must sum three numer fields in a row, and give back the answer in fourth field.

Does that mean the fourth field IS going to be a field on *the issue*?

No :) fourth field it will be numeric field which have got result of sums from 3 another fields.

So where is it supposed to go?

In this some row, numer field too in this some isue, but summing three more. Like Number1+Number2+Number3=Number4

For the FIFTH TIME, *where* do you want this result field to go? Stop repeating the requirement, tell us where it should display?

Hurray now I'm conect with BitBucket Thank You Very much :)

Only in the row in the same Issue.

I must done the sum all fields which i want In Issue and sum All numeric field in column.

"Only in the row in the same issue" and the following comment still do not answer the question. (What "row"?) Unless you can tell us WHERE you want the field, I'm going to have to give up on you.

Calculated Number field can easily be used for such Job ... Plugin name JIRA Misc Custom Field [Cost Free]

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.innovalog.jmcf.jira-misc-custom-fields 

And How could i prepere two fields sum there ? Please help.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,772 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you