Stroy points filed is not visible on the issue screen.
1. I have added the filed in the config - still not visible
2. I am trying to reload the issue, it is visible while loading the page once it's 100% loaded it's not visible anymore
SHOT 1: CONFIG PAGE
SHOT 2: WHERE IS MY FIELD AND ADDING STORYPOINTS
SHOT 3: ONCE I AM BACK ON ISSUE PAGE STORYPOINTS FILED NOT VISIBLE ANYMORE
Hi Fran, somehow I have fixed the case how:
1. Goto config fields
3. Edit Configuration
4. Choose applicable context
5. Tick mark: Global context. Apply to all issues in Jira.
6. Go back to the project and refresh the page
7. Open the story and now you can able to see the story points easily.
Is the field defined for that kind of issuetype in that project?
You can check it from the admin>where is my field? button.
I put a field that is not defined for a project and this is what i get:
It's not showing it because is not defined in the scope of the project/issuetype.
As the message says, "To solve this issue, go to 'yourfield' configuration page and add it to the scope"
1. I can that filed is already configured from where is my filed page and added to the issue page
Steps: Open the story > Configure > add the filed > save the changes > come back to issue page
2. While loading its visible: Yes it is please find the screenshots below
a) While loading, where you can find the story points option
b) After loaded 100% there is no story points option
A) While loading, where you can find the story points option
B) After loaded 100% there is no story points option
Does the field have a value in that issue? jira doesn`t show empty fields in the view screen. Does it appear in the edit screen?
Can you check the admin/where is my field? option and share a screenshot? that should give a clue about the reason.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events