Story point disappear from Backlog

Nicola Ravagnan May 22, 2024

Hello, i'm arguing with my backlog board because every time i refresh the page all the story point disappear from the counting and they appear again only when i click every single task!
I thought the problem was the difference between scrum boards and kanban boards, so I did a test by creating two new test projects but in both the story point count remains visible.
Can anyone help me?

Screenshot 2024-05-22 alle 09.13.23.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2024

Hi @Nicola Ravagnan 

Welcome to community!

Can you narrow down whether the problem is with the board or the specific project?

i.e., In a new board, with the given project, is the issue reproducible? 

Hi @Fazila Ashraf ,

I've tried in a new board in the same project and the issue is still there but only in a scrum board! If i create a new kanban board the story point count works properly....
I'M GOING CRAZY

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2024
  1. From your board, select more (•••) in the upper right corner of the board > Configure board.

2. Select Estimation from the left-side menu.

Can you verify whether Story points is selected as the estimation statistic? 

Screenshot 2024-05-22 alle 14.02.58.png

yep, already set as estimation method.

I also tried to change the status as suggested here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Story-Points-Estimate-Bubble-on-Backlog-Issues/qaq-p/2568967
but nothing change

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events