Storage limits for Jira

Ronald Cheng May 13, 2024

Just got a storage alert email from Jira, with the below contents,

Your Jira Software site has reached 90% of its 250 GB storage limit on your Jira Software Standard plan. Once you reach 100%, you will either need to clear storage space from your site or upgrade to Jira Software Premium for access to unlimited storage.

But in the Jira admin portal, there is a statement that the storage limit is not being enforced. 

image.png

Has anyone hit the 250GB limit on a Cloud standard plan? If so, what has happened. Trying to understand if I need to find an alternative storage solution.

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2024

Hi,

Here what the documentation says:

When you reach your storage limit on Jira or Confluence, you’ll need to upgrade to a higher plan or delete content to free up storage space. We won’t remove any of your data, but some actions in Jira and Confluence will become restricted until you upgrade or free up storage.

https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/#What-happens-if-I-exceed-my-storage-limit

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events