Following suggestion needs to be run by the user who executed the task. In addition the user must be a JIRA Administrator in order to delete the task.
There is a internal REST point to stop tasks:
- DELETE /rest/projectconfig/1/migrationStatus/#id
- "#id" can be taken from the progress page's URL.URL below applies to bulk edits as well as project changes
Hi David and Kelly:
What will be the correct URL for stopping a buld edits action -
Example our bulkedit url was -
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hi Joseph -
Leveraging Postman, available at https://www.getpostman.com/, send a DELETE request to the following https://jira.abc.com/rest/projectconfig/1/migrationStatus/48321
You'll need to configure Authorization leveraging your JIRA username and password.
After further analysis. Here is the answers (Bulk Edit or Project Changes Activities) -
Extracting some original answers from Atlassian's response -
1) Grant user who initiated the stuck bulk update job with Jira Administrator right
2) Open COMMAND line window on your user's machine and execute the following curl command -
curl -k -XDELETE -u <USERID> https://jira.xyz.com/rest/projectconfig/1/migrationStatus/<TaskJOBID>
2a) Replacing the USERID with the user account and apply the TaskJOBID.
3) Ask user to conduct bulk update action again once the curl command is successfully executed.
4) Revoke the temporary Jira Administrator right
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events