Status updated in the last 2 weeks

Idan Naamad July 25, 2021

Hi All

I'm trying to create a column in the board that will show me closed status issues that have moved to this status in the last two weeks, for some reason it also shows me statuses from a year ago in closed status

I try to do this:

project in ("X","y") AND created >= 2020-01-01 or status != Closed and (status = closed and resolutiondate >=-14d) order BY created DESC

4 answers

1 vote
Idan Naamad July 26, 2021

that's what i did and finally worked.

thanks anyway.

project in ("X") AND created >= 2020-01-01 AND status = closed AND statusCategoryChangedDate > -2w OR project in ("X") AND status != Closed AND created >= 2020-01-01 ORDER BY created DESC

0 votes
Idan Naamad July 26, 2021

Thanks,

The thing is that i want to see all Statuses, the "closed" status i want to see only last 2 weeks

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 26, 2021

Hi @Idan Naamad ,

The "or" inside the jql results in getting 1 year old issues. Use the below instead

project in ("X","y") AND created >= 2020-01-01
and status = closed and resolutiondate >=-14d order BY created DESC
0 votes
Airbus Driver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021
project in ("X", "y") AND statusCategory = Done AND statusCategoryChangedDate > -2w

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events