Status is In Progress but Resolution is Done?

Tan Phan October 25, 2019

Anyone can help me to fix this case. The status of ticket is In Progress but Resolution is Done, also I have date to done as image as below. How can I remove the Resolve date in this case and remove Resolution (Done).

Thanks

status.pngUntitled.pngworkflow.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben Bundt October 25, 2019

Make sure that the global transitions to the To Do and the In Progress statuses have an Update Issue Field post function that sets the resolution field to None

This is how it should look like (in this case for a non global transition):

workflow_clear_resolution.png

tran.pngChanged, but the issue is still happen the same. :(

Updated. Change the status in ticket to In Progress it will be applied imediately. Fixed.

Thanks

0 votes
Haran Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

Hi @Tan Phan  

1. Check the post function properties in the transition to In progress status from the workflow. 
  2. In todo status make the resolution to set to Unresolved. 
  3. Now set resolution done only  the done transition. 
  4. Selecting todo will make all tickets resolution back to unresolved 
  5. And only when the ticket is done the resolution will change to done.
  6. Hence your In progress tickets will not have done resolution. 

Hope this helped you 

Regards
Haran 

Hi @Haran Kumar , just do it but don't have Unresolved option to choose. How can I do?resolution.png

Thanks, Fixed

Like Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ likes this
Haran Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

Best wishes

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2019

Hi @Tan Phan 

May be there is a post function that is setting the resolution on In Progress transition. You can click on the In Progress transition, the arrow and check the post functions.

Ravi

Here is my workflow. I'm just investigating to family with it. So in my workflow that is right or wrong? what I need to change?

inprogress.pngtodo.pngdone.png

Thanks,

Fixed

Suggest an answer