3 answers

Sounds like your using "JIRA User Server" authentication in fisheye/stash. If thats the case you would need make sure that the configuration is setup in http://<jira-url>/jira/secure/admin/ConfigureCrowdServer.jspa . If it's configured there, then you would need to login to using the local admin account to Stash or Fisheye to fix the user directory settings.

Yes. That's correct. We're using the JIRA User Server. The Stash application is already set up in there and the IP Addresses include the loopback address 127.0.0.1 and the LAN IP. When I'm trying to readd the Application Link I use the application name as it appears in the User Server and the password I set. No dice. I've also tried a few other usernames....

All of our Atlassian applications are on the same server. Thanks for the suggestion. Any other ideas?

Application links and user directories are diffrent things. Can you login directly to the stash server? Based on the error you posted it seems like your user directories have lost their connection and bacuse of this you are unable to login to the server to re-esabilish an appllication link. Your best bet would likely be to open and support ticket and to post the logs from stash and fisheye to the ticket.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

98 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you