Standard roadmap does not show all sprint

Pham Van Hung October 25, 2021

From this topic here

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-your-view-on-the-roadmap/

We understand that all of the sprints will show up under the roadmap but it isn't. Every month we have two different sprints for each smaller team(TSO and SIS). When we enable the roadmap feature, only the SIS sprint has shown on the roadmap schedule, TSO's sprint doesn't. 

Sprints that have both start and end dates, and are associated with the board will be listed at the top of the roadmap, along with the months

Do you know what it means?

1. Schedule bars: Each bar represents how long your tasks are scheduled to take. The sprints associated with the board are listed at the top of the roadmap along with the months. To see the exact dates of an epic, hover over its schedule bar. Sprints that have both start and end dates, and are associated with the board will be listed at the top of the roadmap, along with the months.

5 answers

1 vote
Pierre Delage February 2, 2022

Same issue here, one board is showing it, not the other, identical setups.

Looks like a bug

0 votes
Guilherme Coelho July 7, 2022

Need help on this as well

0 votes
andrew_sittermann_external April 1, 2022

Yep - I guess this is a bug. Hey Jira! Any comments here?

0 votes
Nic Thiele November 10, 2021

We encountered this issue and found that deleting the sprint and recreating it helped.

0 votes
Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2021

Hi @Pham Van Hung

Are they associated with the same board and do they both have the same start and end dates?

J

Pham Van Hung October 25, 2021

Hi @Jacob Vu 

Yes, they are associated with the same board. The start and end dates will be different, Do we have to put the same date for those sprints? 

Thanks, 

D-12_Admin_-_Roadmap_-_JIRA.png

Deleted user January 28, 2022

I don't see my sprints displayed either they are like the picture above, My sprints have dates entered.  Do I have to associate my epic to the sprint?  My child tickets are associated to the sprints

Markus K February 22, 2023

hi all, any updates on this one?

Deleted user February 24, 2023

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-show-sprints-on-the-timeframe-markers-of-roadmap/qaq-p/1953232

Note: The Roadmap can only display sprints that were created in the same Backlog. It can not show sprints from other projects / boards.

Like Markus K likes this

Suggest an answer