We recently moved to working in sprints and for both sprints 1 and 2 the velocity chart is not showing any completed story points.
We have completed points in both sprints.
I have checked that the velocity chart is associated with the correct board, could it be something to do with the filter query for the board:
project = FB AND (Status != Closed OR status = Closed AND sprint in openSprints() AND resolution in (done, fixed)) ORDER BY Rank ASC
The board filter determines what is visible in the backlog, on the board, and on the reports. In addition for Scrum boards, the assigned sprint for issues further impacts the, backlog, board, and reporting.
Looking at the board filter you listed, your "closed" issues would need to be in open sprints to display, which they are not when the sprint completes. Perhaps try simplifying your filter to this as a start:
project = FB ORDER BY Rank ASC