Sprint report chart doesn't show anything :(

Nataly Rios Goico November 9, 2020

Hi there,

I'm trying to understand why my sprint report chart just shows a flat line with no information :(

I can't find the answer. I have looked online an it says the report is based on board filters, but I don't understand what that means. I do have a board and we use different columns to indicate the progress of issues.

This is how the sprint report looks (chart shows flat red line): Snag_c70e02.png

Please can you help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Szabolcs Kiss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2020

What information is missing?

There were 2 Tasks in this sprint, one of them was added after start time.

Tasks did not have set Story Points this is why the line is flat - no Story Points were burned down.

Nataly Rios Goico November 17, 2020

Ok thanks. In any case, I'm unable to add story points. I can't understand why. The option is just blocked for me, so I have no way of adding them.

Szabolcs Kiss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

Is the Story Points field on the Edit Screen?

Can anyone else add Story Points? 

You are unable to add Story Points - you should clarify what this means :)

Do you have Application Administrator permission? In that case you can check the configuration otherwise you need to contact the Administrator.

Suggest an answer