Sprint Health Gadget Not Working

Shelley.Loethen March 10, 2020

Our current sprint health gadget isn't displaying data for our current sprint.  It is still displaying the title from our last sprint, but the data being displayed isn't correct for either sprint (we're on sprint #2). 

At the end of our last sprint, it was displaying the correct information. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

Hey @Shelley.Loethen ,
Welcome to the community.
is it possible you have selected the dashboard to show a specific sprint instead of selecting active sprint? 
Please click on the configuration on the gadget on dashboard to check this.
Let us know if it does not work.

Regards-

SN

Shelley.Loethen March 10, 2020

I tried that earlier and it didn't change the display.  However, I just tried it again and it worked. Thank you.

Like Sajit Nair likes this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

Thanks @Shelley.Loethen , in that case, please accept the answer.
Also, feel free to ping back if you face additional issues.

Chris Holt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 19, 2020

Hey there, I've just come across this thread and I'm having similar issues. On one of my teams boards, their Sprint Health Gadget doesn't update the sprint title each time the new sprint starts. I have to do this manually.

I have tried to edit the settings in the gadget so that it displays 'Next Sprint Due (Auto)' as well as selecting the other option which is the sprint name, but it still remains on the same sprint. Is this a glitch or am I missing something obvious?

I just want the health gadget to automatically display the current sprint each time we start a new one. Thank you.

Paulo Salvador
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2020

Hello, 

We are experiencing the same issue on one board. The Gadget Sprint health only update if a manual action is taken, as the simple fact of edit and save again. The next Sprint Duo does not update when you close the Sprint. 

But, this is a random behavior, as I have other boards that are updated just fine when the Sprint is closed. Any workaround or fix? We run JIRA LTS DC 8.5.3

Victoria M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hi Team,
Could you check if you have the Parallel Sprints option enabled under Application - Jira Software Configuration? The gadget won't automatically update if there are multiple active sprints. We have a feature request for it:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-15627

Thanks to Paulo Salvador for leading us here!

Like Paulo Salvador likes this
Poornima
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 26, 2022

Hi,

On the same notes

I have started our sprint this morning around the same time for my two scrum teams. Why does the Elapsed time for one team shows more than the other on the Sprint Health Gadget? (Team1 - shows 9% and Team2 shows 0%). Technically my Daily Scrum started first for Team2 and time elapsed should technically be more than Team1.

Does it have anything to do with the number of stories moved from ToDo to Inprogress status?

Please help.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events