SourceTree merge conflicts showing as unmodified

I am currently rebasing a commit i made a month or 2 ago. On the merge it shows all the conflicts in the working copy but when i select a file to fix the conflict nothing shows up on the right. The file is listed as Unmodified. Yet i can see changes to the files in there respective history and they are listed as a conflict in the working copy. This dosnt happen for all files however, some show the changes and i can fix them fine. As a result of it not showing the changes my external merge tool wont open. I am using Beyond Compare and it worked great on other merges. I have also tried cherry picking form the original commit and it had the same results.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Looked into it some more and when using command line it says that the files remote is deleted. I have also done rename-threshold=25 on the rebase with no better results.

This widget could not be displayed.

Also background on the commit im tring to rebase. I move a bunch of files to different directories and made code changes as well and both the directory changes and code changes are on the same commit

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

151 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you