Some scrum boards don't have all report options available

Robert Turnbull February 12, 2021

Some of the scrum boards that I have created do not provide all the report options in the drop down menu of the reports section.  The drop down menu on some scrum boards does not give me the option of "All Reports". Is there a way to get access to all reports from all of my scrum boards?

1 answer

0 votes
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2021

Hello @Robert Turnbull 

By Default any scrum board that is created the all reports option will appear.
(unless it is customized for your site)

Can you share a screen clip of it to understand better.? 

Robert Turnbull February 16, 2021

image.pngimage.png

The first screen shows "All reports" as a drop down item and the second screen (a different team scrum board) does not show the "All reports" option.

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

Hello @Robert Turnbull 

It looks like the board have different configurations set by the Admin

If you are the admin of these projects i would suggest to observe changes in Administration > Add-ons > Manage apps > reports.

(the order may change depending on your Jira version, but mostly the same)

Note: To my understanding hiding the reports is a permission  based configuration set by Admin for various organisation policy and rules, so have a quick talk with the Admin to get this clarified.

Jira recommends not to hide reports and core reports https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-42988

There are certain Add-on jira applications which can help.

Robert Turnbull February 18, 2021

We are on jira software server 8.5.9 and I as an administrator, I do not see "reports". The closest app to reports I see in our list is the Jira Charting Plugin and it's fully enabled. 

All of the project scrum boards were configured the same way and most provide the option to see all reports but some boards don't.  I can get to all of the reports by going to the reports view from the Projects > Reports view. 

Suggest an answer