Smartsheet integration with Jira

Cliff Perea August 16, 2019

I looked through the apps and didn't find anything that integrates Smartsheet with Jira. Does anyone know of anything or is anyone using anything that integrates both programs together? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

Smartsheet has a connector to Jira, https://www.smartsheet.com/s/smartsheet-and-jira. You have to contact Smartsheet to get it.

Cliff Perea August 16, 2019

Yes, I am having a demo on this next week, but wasn't sure, if Atlassian had something already without going through Smarksheet. Thank you!

Nae September 25, 2019

Hi -

Were you able to get Jira and Smartsheet connected by any chance? All I found searching through Jira is this...:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215530/smartsheet-for-jira/version-history

>> This app is hidden from public view because it no longer meets the requirements for Atlassian Marketplace.

Like Cliff Perea likes this
Cliff Perea September 26, 2019

Yes, contacted Smartsheet and they have an application that ties Smartsheet to Jira. Looks like my company will be moving forward with it. Thank you for the reaching out. 

John Dantzler November 7, 2019

@Cliff Perea  - From the Smartsheet pricing page, I see that at a minimum I'll need the Business level plan to get the Smartsheet Jira connector. Do you have any info to share on the additional cost for the connector?

thanks!

Cliff Perea November 7, 2019

Let me get you some information on what my company has been doing with this. 

Masha Aksenova February 18, 2020

@Cliff Pereahow has your experience been with Smartsheet Jira Connector? What kind of effort was involved in setting it up? Do you allow Smartsheet users to modify your Jira issues or can this integration be set up as "read-only" on the Smartsheet side?

Thanks in advance!

Suggest an answer