Show status changer as a column of a filter

Stefano Roccato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 22, 2022

Hi,

i used a JQL filter like this:

status changed to (Resolved) after startOfDay()

and I'd like to view the name of the one who changed the status to Resolved as a column of my filter result. Is it possible? And if yes, how?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

Hi

Kind of, as JQL is returning jira ticket, you have to have this information in a JIRA field.

You can create a customfield of type user picker and set the user who resolve the issue as value of this field autamatically (post_function or listener or automation rule).

You can use apps such as Automation for JIRA you may already have depending on the JIRA version you have. You will have to clear this field everytime you reset the resolution.

If you want the field to have the last user that resolve the issue directly from the issue history you can use Scriptrunner app and create a script field.

Stefano Roccato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2022

All clear! I'll try. Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer