It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Show all tickets closed in last 7 days?

I found this post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Quick-filter-for-showing-closed-issues-last-7-days-not-working/qaq-p/313682 but it doesn't work and it's locked.

When I use "statusCategory = Done" I see a bunch of results.  However, if I use "statusCategory = Done AND status changed to Closed after -7d" I get zero results even though I know there have been at least a dozen tickets closed in the last couple of days.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

resolutiondate >= -1w

This works.  It's also a canned query that I didn't see before...

Not everything is covered by resolutiondate

When using within the board column status filter, I needed to use status changed to (Done, Closed) after -7d for it to work as @tom mentioned here

Like tom lister likes this
0 votes
tom lister Community Leader Nov 21, 2018

Hi

Have the done in -7d moved to the Closed status or are they sitting in Resolved (also a Done statusCategory)

I have no idea.  The status column says "Done" and the Resolution column says "Done".

I tried "AND status changed to Done after -7d" and that still doesn't work.

Hi 

do you get results if you just use

status changed to Done after -7d

if not open an issue you expect to match and check the history and activity tabs to confirm dates Done

Like Bruno De Mauro likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you