Show all tickets closed in last 7 days?

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2018

I found this post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Quick-filter-for-showing-closed-issues-last-7-days-not-working/qaq-p/313682 but it doesn't work and it's locked.

When I use "statusCategory = Done" I see a bunch of results.  However, if I use "statusCategory = Done AND status changed to Closed after -7d" I get zero results even though I know there have been at least a dozen tickets closed in the last couple of days.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2018

resolutiondate >= -1w

This works.  It's also a canned query that I didn't see before...

Bruno De Mauro November 12, 2019

Not everything is covered by resolutiondate

When using within the board column status filter, I needed to use status changed to (Done, Closed) after -7d for it to work as @tom mentioned here

Like # people like this
Arun Makhija June 24, 2021

I have tried below and it works

resolved >= startOfWeek()
Like # people like this
Pawel Brzozka May 13, 2022

Resolved will not work, if you want to also see issues closed, but unresolved (e.g. something you closed because it was very old, and not worth spending time on). If this is the case, status changed to (Done, Closed) after xxx is the right choice - thanks, Bruno!

Bruno De Mauro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2023

When you come to look for a query and find an old answer from your own previous company account haha
Thank you Bruno from the past

Like # people like this
0 votes
Khaled Arafat April 13, 2021

Resolved >=-1w 

Does it includes all resolved and closed even Done Ticket?

0 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2018

Hi

Have the done in -7d moved to the Closed status or are they sitting in Resolved (also a Done statusCategory)

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2018

I have no idea.  The status column says "Done" and the Resolution column says "Done".

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2018

I tried "AND status changed to Done after -7d" and that still doesn't work.

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2018

Hi 

do you get results if you just use

status changed to Done after -7d

if not open an issue you expect to match and check the history and activity tabs to confirm dates Done

Like Bruno De Mauro likes this

Suggest an answer