Show all people who have touched a story in some way when filtering

Richard Saliba May 5, 2023

I don't think this exists yet. But, I would like to be able to have Jira show me all stories/tasks/etc.. that I have input a comment on - or have been assigned to even if I am not the current assignee - when I click on my Avatar button (or My Work tab). Our workflow includes peer reviewing stories - so, the assignee changes as the story moves from lane to lane. I would like be able to see all stories that I have been assigned to even when I am not the current assignee. Am I making sense yet?

Thanks for your consideration.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hey @Richard Saliba ,

Everything you touched might not be so easy. However to list all issues that were ever assigned to you you could use the WAS operator in JQL.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/#Advancedsearchingoperatorsreference-WASWAS

By creating a query with Assignee WAS currentUser() you should be able to filter based on the history of the issue and not just the current value.

Richard Saliba May 5, 2023

@Dirk Ronsmans Dirk - that is awesome - I will try that out - and thanks so much for the quick response

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

Suggest an answer